Do you like reading our articles? Have you ever read one of our articles and thought to yourself, "I am way funnier and smarter than whoever wrote this"?
Here's your chance to prove it!
Baopals is looking to hire talented content writers and/or those with an eye for awesome products! You will write, edit and publish content on our blog, official WeChat account and other social media outlets. This is a full-time position at our Shanghai office.
Think you've got what it takes? Read on for more information!
Why work at Baopals?
- Look behind the scenes at one of China’s fastest growing Internet startups
- Work alongside a young, diverse, and talented team as they break new ground in the e-commerce industry
- Gain valuable experience (and have fun!) while helping an ambitious new company establish itself as a global brand
What will I be doing?
- Manage Baopals’ digital content through product/seller selection on the platform and various social media
- Write, edit and publish intelligent and amusing articles to engage with the Baopals community
- Supervise the content team to keep content fresh and execute original marketing campaigns
- Increase brand awareness through online and offline activities and partnerships
- Earn commissions by marketing and delivering additional Baopals services
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent English-writing skills and a familiarity with our brand's content style
- Experience maintaining and creating content for a blog or website
- Experience working across multiple social media platforms (i.e WeChat, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other image editing software
- Ability to train, supervise, and communicate well with teammates and external partners
- Proficiency in Mandarin writing, reading and speaking not required, but highly recommended
We’re a young, easy-going and hard-working mix of westerners and Chinese who share a passion for solving big problems. We work flexibly, communicate openly, and do things quickly.
How do I apply?
Simply email email@example.com with your self-introduction, CV, and availability.
Not ready to apply yet? Try our content internship to see if this is the right job for you!